Charities we Donate to…
We have a standing commitment to the following charities and a further commitment by owners Nikeeta and Darius to double all proceeds raised in all our charity events:
- Autism NZ
- Blind Foundation
- Cure Kids
- Muscular Dystrophy Association of NZ
- St John
- Starship Hospital – Child Cancer Foundation
- World Vision (we sponsor 4 children).
Schools we Partner with…
Our Centres have strong Partnerships with the following:
- Supporter of our local communities in Avondale, Blockhouse Bay (where our directors grew up!), Grafton, Newmarket, and Otumoetai (Tauranga – where our directors lived for a while).
- Partnerships with over 30 primary schools surrounding all our centres.
- Special bond with over 1000 local students and whanau in nearby Avondale primary schools for their design of our unique Pasifica / Kiwi “play-garden” playground.
Industry Bodies we are Affiliated with…
The owners of Chrysalis Group of Early Learning Centres (Nikeeta and Darius) promote, model and demand the highest expectations of “world class” performance in childcare and are personally active members of the following organisations:
- Active board member of the NZ Early Childhood Council
- Active board member of the Rosebank Business Association
- Member of the NZ Institute of Management
- Member of the NZ Institute of Directors
- We host free parenting seminars EXCLUSIVE to our parents and families in our all our centres – with internationally well-known speakers from The Parenting Place. Some recent presentations have been “Top 10 do’s and dont’s of Parenting” and “Raising resilient children”. Feedback is always excellent as revealed on our testimonials page.